Saturday 25 April 2015

#MRPDENIM CAMPAIGN

Mr Price brought together influencers from all around South Africa to take part in their campaign where we needed to express our connection to denim either through video or imagery, and I was so honoured to be amongst those they chose (So Major!). Taking part in this campaign was a no-brainer as denim is a huge part of my life. Denim is something that NEVER goes out of style and can be incorporated into so many different looks.

I had a vision of being on top of a high building as if I am on top of the world, being so high up and yet not being afraid. Denim is bold, and that’s exactly what I wanted to depict in my pictures. So I called up my photographer friend,Kevin, and we shot these pictures on the rooftop of a random building in Durban CBD. The whole concept came to life even better than I expected. “Denim is fearless and excudes freedom” is the message I went with and I think my chosen picture for the campaign fits it perfectly.

After the campaign went live, Mr Price invited us to Braamfontein, Johannesburg for an epic street party. From a pop up store, to charging stations, then to cosy blankets to keep us warm, Mr Price literally thought of everything! This was my first time being in the same space as all the amazing creatives and bloggers that I really look up to and it was so inspiring sharing stories and creating relationships. Thank you to the Mr Price Team for the love

I would love to know what you guys think. P.S you can see my picture displayed in the window of selected Mr Price stores.

Photographers by Simphiwe Kevin Mkwanazi

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! Well done - what an amazing achievement!

    Cassi x

    ReplyDelete

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!




I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know